Thursday, October 22, 2009

Humor is the Best Medicine--for women only

This is the first Menopausal Pumpkin I've ever seen~~~~~~~

Love this one~~~~~~

Very true
.....is this you?

WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"

  1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.


  2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.


  3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.


  4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.


  5. You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says "How's my driving-call 1-800-***-."


  6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.

  7. You can't believe they don't make a tampon bigger than Super Plus.

  8. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.


  9. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. I'm gonna post this comment, I'll leave it up to you to decide if it's publishable:

    You know why men fear women don't ya?
    Because anything that can bleed for a week and not die would frighten anyone!

    Loved your post ;)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the menopausal pumpkin!

    And it's not "hot flashes" - it's "Power Surges"!

    BTDT - buried the T-shirt in the back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. Not there yet. Do get hot at night though. Joys to look forward to?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o funny but so right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh- I hate driving now cos of all the inconsiderate ***** driving around, cutting me off, pushing into my lane, tailgating. Now I know what to do!!!

    Love Karyn's comment about why men fear us LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Love the pumpkin!! I tell my husband that he and my little boys are going to have it rough if I am anything like my mom was during that time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer