Monday, October 19, 2009

Remember that Oatmeal Crispie recipe?

The soup for dinner was GREAT!

As you can tell........
got an idea while we were eating......dessert....hmmm.......I wonder if that frozen cookie dough really is good.............Here ya go! Yeppers, it's good. Just take out and slice and bake enough for two.
Just as good as the day you make them. This is really the first time I froze my own cookie dough and now........I know the shapes are weird but hey, it tastes good.


a plate for just the two of us. Well, I'm munching while BG is walking the dogs. I may have to slice some more for just him when he gets back....LOL


Yummy, if you missed that recipe just go back to my posting about Pioneer Woman's Oatmeal Crispies!

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Perhaps if I am ever in your neck of the woods, I'll have to pop in for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful fall dinner :)

    Enjoy!

    off to get the recipe for the cookies...thanks

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband said he got a comment from you. He hadn't checked his blog in a while. So busy.

    Anyway, he wanted me to tell you he loves Ren too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I saw it in your side bar one day? Can't remember now what day it was....interesting.
    He speaks alot of what I'm thinking!! lol

    Oh, wait a minute.....
    that was Ren barking back.....he said he loved ya'll too! LOL

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer