Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ren's New Onesies

When you're a dog at 16 and you have hair loss from age, just get some Garanimals (preemie size) and snip those bottom snappers out and you have a soft-Tshirt for quiet napping.


This afternoon I went into the kitchen and he had dragged his blanket to the front of the dishwasher and was taking a nap in his new onesies by the humming of the dishwasher.............he will wake up when he smells dinner cooking.
hey, whatever works............LOL Got them for 3 bucks on a Walmart closeout rack yesterday. Perfect for him. They even have pawprints on them.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet. Ren has won my heart. Love those chihuahuas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW he is sooo sweet..I just love your Ren :) Of course I must give a little nudge about spoiled dogs...ROFL says the woman whose dog sleeps on her pillow at night :) We do love love our little babies, and I think Ren looks most regal in his onesie!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.