Friday, September 4, 2009

The house is finished

There's one lesson in life that cross stitching teaches me and that is to set goals and to achieve those goals. Then with that, accomplishment builds self-confidence that future challenges can be met.

I was hoping to finish the house today and did. I'm so glad. Because sometimes, I feel that I don't really accomplish anything good. It leaves me with a good feeling before I drift off to sleep.






I'm taking a day trip tomorrow, a very long day trip, so hopefully I will be able to fill in alot of the tree and grass.
My birthday went as well as could be expected. I had made one birthday wish and it didn't come true. It wouldn't have cost one penny but only God knows why some things happen as they do.

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. Fantastic finish, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday a day late. I'm sorry that it wasn't the perfect day but I hope that you day trip brings you much joy!

    The house looks great; I am really enjoying watching your progress on this beautiful sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your wish didn't come true. Maybe next time. :(
    Your progress is fantastic. This is turning out so pretty.
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Celebrate your Birthday some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Belatedly Jennifer. I'm sorry that you didn't get your birthday wish, but maybe it could happen at a later time?

    Love the house and the whole piece. Hope that you have a great trip today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Sorry that your wishes didn't come true but I hope it was a good day, anyway.

    Lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer