Monday, August 31, 2009

Laughter is the Best Medicine

In reading Parsley's blog this morning, I had alot of laughs about Tim Hawkins. I guess I'm sheltered, I haven't heard of this comedian but I clicked on all his U-Tube comedies and laughed and laughed and laughed. Here is one of the examples:
Just click on this site for "things you don't say to your wife". Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1berMz1acyE

You can then click on all the related videos when you are there and laugh your day away!
Thanks Parsley. I enjoyed the one on your blog about government and I liked listening to the rest of his funny ones!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got a laugh. I had posted the 'Things you Don't say to your Wife' video a long while back. So FUNNY!!!

    Have a laughter filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I needed to see that today, as I'm off and started writing letters to some folks and ended up crying all afternoon. Maybe it's hormonal, the cloudy weather, OR
    maybe Karyn passed this to me LOL just joking, really, Karyn.
    Anyway, this Tim Hawkins is a hoot!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well mine is Sept 3rd but I got a jump start on things! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer