Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mums and Mail Goodies

Mums are here! This is one of the lovlies I got yesterday. I like the mums when they haven't bloomed a bit to surprise me with their color!

These are my itty, bitty, ones that I plan to put in a long planter together. My fave color is the deep burgandy red, then the autumny yellow are my next faves.




Lookie what I got in the mail! I made an order with Tanya, The Sampler Girl and when I got this I nearly cried. I will treasure it forever Tanya! It's a photo album and on the front is a picture of one of her samplers. Thanks Tanya for that surprise for a birthday giftie! I LOVE IT! Thank you again. I will probably put a pic of each of my samplers finished and place it on my sofa table. Tanya is the most creative person. I've never met her in person but I can tell by her blog and creative designs she is the sweetest in the world!


Here's my order that came in (the patterns) and the birthday giftie from Tanya!
I'm excited to find that she also offered the piece of linen to stitch the Clara Christmas one on the left on her website. You must check out her site http://atthehoneysuckletree.blogspot.com/
and there you can click on her webshop. She just put a neat freebie out too. Check it out!

Till later,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer