Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A rainy Tuesday indeed

It's a Tuesday here (like what did I mean there because it's probably Tuesday every where right now LOL) and rainy, rainy wet day.

I'm so thankful I got those pictures on Sunday when the sun was out because I think by the end of the week all the rain will cause them to fall.
Today alone, I heard we are going to get 2 inches more of rain.
If this is any prediction of wet weather in the winter, we might get alot of snow this year. I LOVE SNOW! But here in the South, 1/2 in of snow, shuts the whole town down. Hey, more stitchy time then...LOL

Taking a quick lunch break before starting the afternoon. Back to the gynecology dilemmas.........oh, by the way......when was your last period? LOL (I'll probably be asking everyone that when I get Alzheimers one day........)

Till later,
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. uhm....September 25, 2006 :) really, no kidding :)

    Hope your afternoon goes quick so you can get home and relax :)

    PS: raining here too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, Jennifer. Don't you think that you all have had more than your share of rain? Great for staying inside and stitching though. I think it's making it's way up this way tonight? Good luck with the gyno dilemnas. I'm sure that they keep you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer , Another Jennifer if following your blog now. I enjoy reading it! hope the rain leaves you soon. I will send our sun your way and 57 degree warmth! I have a lot of sampler girl charts too.
    all the best , from another Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, Jennifer!
    Welcome to my blog! I went to your blog and see your an RN!! Wow, we have alot in common!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.