Saturday, October 31, 2009

Getting Ready for Abigail/Abbie

Ren is opting to dress in this spider man outfit for Halloween.....just joking....LOL

Look at these cutesies




She will need a life jacket for sure if it keeps raining.


And a carrier for our Chicago trip


And a coat like this for the trip.






this is my favorite Christmas sweater!look at the leash to match.

A raincoat in Georgia for sure.


a fave prissy one.


this could be her coming-home clothes.



a pink camo jacket...



a little bathrobe.....




And for sure this t-shirt.


Yep, I'm certifiably crazy today. This is what happens when it's a rainy day. LOL
Miss Abbie will be here in 1 week from today. Woo-HOO!

4 comments:

  1. Her long coat will keep her warmer than Ren for sure but she does need at least one outfit! ;)

    Thanks for the pics on this post. Made me smile on a very hard day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those outfits!! And why isn't Ren going to be Spiderman? LOL When I had a yorkie, I used to dress her up all the time. I'm not sure if she liked it or not, but it sure made for some great pictures!! Starting the countdown now for Abbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL She isn't even home and she's already spoiled ROTTEN! Fun, fun, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW Jennifer, she is gonna be the best dressed lil gal in the whole great state of Georgia! A peach for sure, and I can't wait to see the new baby when she makes her grand entrance into the nest :)

    Might we know where to send a "It's a girl" gift? please email me the info. of course, only if you wish :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer