Monday, September 7, 2009

Some cooking going on!

Lots of cooking going on right now! Shrimp kabob goodies are now marinating.......in Raspberry Vinegarette Salad Dressing as I ran out of Italian. They will get to know each in the frig for about 2 hours while I finish the cookies. I will cook some sweet corn on the cob on the stove.

Sinfully delicious cookie dough made with Nestles Milk Chocolate Morsels (instead of the semisweet) with a cup or two of pecan pieces
turns into these.


and these

and then eaten right off the pan with a cold glass of milk. Now that's my Labor Day cooking.

5 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic. I LOVE shrimps...and cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having chocolate chip cookies too!!! Ben would freak if there were pecans in them though. LOL I love cookies AND brownies with nuts but around here - nutless pumpkin bread too...unless I made more than one loaf!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabi,
    Just come right on over girl and grab you a plate! LOL

    Tanya,
    I think I ate too many while I was cooking them. But, speaking of the pecans, I don't always put them in there and this time I just got a bag of pecan pieces instead of pecan chips and they are so so good with that chocolate! YUM
    My husband eats anything, well just about, so I don't have to worry.
    He doesn't like the bell peppers so much and I noticed he sorted those out to the side tonight......I love bell peppers.
    Before we got married he had a freezer full of Saulsberry Steak TV dinners, so it's easy to please him now!!! LOL

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I just ate dinner, I wish I was near your house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, come on over Deb! Bring that scissor frog with you too now.....pick me pick me.......LOLLLOLOL

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer