Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny note I received

I don't know if I'm the only one that receives these wonderful emails which are spam obviously but I mean, I would be a mulibillion dollar billionare if these were true. Oh how I wish they would stop them. Do you know that identity theft is getting crazy out there and this is why, there are some people who believe these notes such as below? Anyway, I had to laugh at this one.
Oh, and I can choose the form of delivery too with all that info. LOL I took out the batch number and reference number.
Can you imagine all the stitching stash we could buy with that?????? ;)



This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundredthousand,Great Britain
Pound Sterlings (500,000.00) for the month ofSeptember 2009 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERYINC & WINDOWS LIVE.You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of Claim,Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.These are your identification numbers:Batch number.......................YM ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events managerfor verification & direction on how you can claim your winning fund.1. Full name...............2. Contact Address........3. Age.....................4. Telephone Number........5. Marital Status..........6. Sex.....................7. Next Of Kin............8. Zip Code...............9. Occupation..............10. Company.................11.State:..................12..Country......... .......13..Nationality............14. Your Reference and Batch number at thetop of this mail: Choose Your Mode Of Delivery Courier or Bank.(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)

4 comments:

  1. What's sad is that so many people just fall for things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's rich! I've been getting masses of them lately too. Don't know why. My favorites are the ones that say I'm a long lost relative of a dear sweet woman currently lying on her death bed and would I please transfer money to her account so that can receive my inheritance when she finally gives up the ghost!
    I can't believe people actually fall for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten those lures of being rich and famous too! That certainly would be a lot of stash! I can't believe that anyone would fall for these though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, you're not the only one who receives these gems, I get at least 2-3 a day if not more. The really annoying part is that unlike other spam, there is no way you can unsubscribe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer