Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just a quick stop to say who won the Gingher scissors........

The random computer generator picked Stephanie (Joie de Bayou)  for the winner of the Elena retired Gingher scissors, 5 in.
I read her entry and she says this is her first pair of Ginghers!  How exciting....and addicting!  congratulations and I'll email you for a mailing address to send out some time this week.


The joy is in the giving.........hope you love these as much as I have loved my Ginghers in other patterns.

And to all you participated and take time out of their day to read my blog, thank you.

3 comments:

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.