Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just a quick stop to say who won the Gingher scissors........

The random computer generator picked Stephanie (Joie de Bayou)  for the winner of the Elena retired Gingher scissors, 5 in.
I read her entry and she says this is her first pair of Ginghers!  How exciting....and addicting!  congratulations and I'll email you for a mailing address to send out some time this week.


The joy is in the giving.........hope you love these as much as I have loved my Ginghers in other patterns.

And to all you participated and take time out of their day to read my blog, thank you.

2 comments:

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer