Saturday, May 15, 2010

Found the fat quarter and will make into a pillow


Found this fat quarter at a local quilt store thrown into a 1.25 bin and immediately my mind went to working on what to do with it. The middle part is folded but has a trim in between. I think I'm going to make this a long pillow with some interesting buttons for the bedroom I'm working on or put it on my front porch wicker swing. I'm sure Thomas would love a new pillow to lay his head on during his afternoon naps.
I just loved it's folk-artsy flare. 
Each of the scenes are different but flow well together.



ok, I must get off the computer now and get busy!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty fabric - can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.