Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good morning, Saturday!

Good morning, everyone! Today is chock full of plans to be with my honey. We have a few things to take care of local and then, we are going up to Hawaisee to the Dogwood Patch for a few threads I need (of course) and chat with Terrie the owner. This will also include a lunch at one of our most favorite restaurants that has down-home country cooking!
When I get back tonight, back to cleaning out closets. I started that last night as well and the purging of my closets is settling my mind..........
Have a blast of a Saturday today!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Did you have a good time? What new goodies did Terrie tempt you with? I actually got some stitching done today. But I have a sick Buttercup. When we go to Blairsville, we always eat at Michaelee's. They have the best salads. Even their kids' spaghetti is good! Jerry and I always wind up snitching some of the girls'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, yes, it's like a candy store there. I love looking through all the patterns even though I have alot to do already, but you know how it is. My favorite thing in that store is the mother of pearl scissors made by Sajou for 94.00 a pair. I will never be able to afford them but I always like to look through the cabinet at them!
    Oh, I girl can dream!!!!
    I hope Buttercup feels better soon :(
    I know we haven't met in person but one day maybe we will since we live so close anyway and you seem to be such a cool person!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.