Friday, August 28, 2009

Ended up with a different sewing machine.....maybe

Yesterday, I ended up getting a different machine than the Janome I posted earlier this past week. For basic sewing, and even some quilting I think this will be a good machine. It's definitely a lower end machine and less than the Janome but I have 30 days to try and take back if I choose. So, I will unbox this goody tomorrow and check it out. It has several of the same features I looked for in a good basic one so, we'll see..........

I didn't sleep too good last night, or you could say this morning and had to get up early so my energy is nearing zero right now. I think I will be able to sleep better tonight as I'm nodding here while I type.....LOL

I did see the prettiest sunset tonight and of all places, walking out of Walmart. Most of the day cloudy and a bit gloomy. Cooler too. The sun came out late in the day. Getting close to long sleeve weather now. I so wished I had my camera with me to take the sunset behind the mountain tonight but wouldn't you know I didn't have it with me.
Football games are starting and Fall is definitely right around the corner~~~~

5 comments:

  1. I love a beautiful sunset or even a sunrise if I can get up early enough! Enjoy your new sewing machine and I hope this one works out like you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how I love fall..I'm so glad it is nudging it's way in here in Vermont.

    Your new sewing machine looks lovely!

    Have a wonderful day
    :)Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this machine....IMHO the more high end the machine, the more complicated :) I can't wait to see your end results....and hey look at it this way, I took a big leap and bought an iron yesterday, so you are way ahead of me on the stitching curve.....er and wife curve :)

    Hope you sleep better, sending prayers that your mind is at peace and sleep is at hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for those prayers Karyn! I so slept hard as a rock and woke up.....10 hours later.......Oh my aching joints! I'm getting old! LOL But I did sleep good and had some weird dreams but I guess that's the way our minds work through things.

    Doreen, Vermont! Oh I bet you have beautiful Falls there. You'll have to let us know down here in Georgia when the leaves change.

    Sherry, thanks about the machine. I will open that box today!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great machine. :) Wishing you lots of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.