Monday, January 18, 2010

Seeing the world in DMC on Monday morning

Just a quick note. I briefly looked over the pic of Northanger Abbey I took at, oh my, whatever time I stayed up last night, and promise to get a better one tonight. Where did the shadow come from in my pics? I have no clue.

Anyways, the drive in was ok. No speeding tickets thus far! LOL Miss Abbie is going in to the vet for her routine shots and I just dread it. Body Guard is taking her. She was all Miss Angel this morning........as long as Ren is quiet and asleep she doesn't tear paper or run like a mad woman around the house. If he wakes, she turns into a different personality....very aggressive.
She was so sweet this morning I wanted to put her in my Lab coat and take her to work. But that would be a little silly!

My mind is still on stitching though. As I drove behind a car, I could have sworn the vehicle read DMC on the back......as I got closer it read GMC. Well, close-enough! :0

Life in the world of color. The sun is out today and oh, so glad to see it. Temps are milder, birds were chirping as I walked in the building and it's time to start a new week.

Here's hoping you see the world in beautiful DMC colors on this Monday morning!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to view the world Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the shots go okay! Sometimes i think in DMC too! Must be a stitchers 'thing'! Like the new blog header pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,

    I had to laugh about seeing "DMC" instead of "GMC"! You have the stitching bug!

    Sometime I look at the DMC colors and think, "Where in the world does this color come from?" and then I'll see something - a bird, a flower, etc. and it all becomes clear!

    Poor Abbie! I hope she does well with her shots! Does she get a special treat later today if she is a good girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that post!

    Hugs, peaches
    Ma

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.