Thursday, January 21, 2010

Midnight finish

Know Your Own Happiness
from The Valentine Booklet, the Sampler Girl
cream linen 2 over 2
DMC floss

Grey's Anatomy was not as good as I thought, but the program afterward, Private Practice was really good. It's the stuff that happens in real life practices. Ethical delimmas galore.

The patient is resting. He is ok for right now but I'm thinking that he may need surgery for an umbilical hernia and hope to get a consult tomorrow with someone to check it out.
When he's sick, which is very rare, he wants to be left alone and you know me........wanting to fix it like he is a patient at work. But I have to separate profession from personal. It's totally hard to do.

I'm undecided about how to finish this one out and who to give it to. I keep too many of my projects and need to start giving them away. Maybe that should be a New's Years resolution.
I think I'll sleep on that one.

nite,
Jennifer

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish Jennifer. I hope your "patient" is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the opposite problem. I used to give away so much of my cross stitch that I only had several things left so now I stitch mainly for me and my dream to fill up these these walls.

    I hope BG feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer! I am glad you are stitching away at the new patterns in the booklet! I always want to know what is in them first... and you are greatly helping in that by being a 'turbo' stitcher! It is a great looking piece! Wonderful job!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching looks great Jennifer. Crossing fingers here that bodyguard will recover soon.
    And I totally understand you trying to help. I have the very same problem. Soon as someone here gets sick I get that "need to take care" syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I always love the way you finish things - very inspirational! I'm sure no matter what you decide to do, it will be lovely.

    Hope BG is doing better!

    Do the pups sense that he is not feeling well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute finish! Hope your hubby is feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer