Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Song I stumbled upon today

Love So Rare -----lyrics


By Aselin Debison


Like a tiny seed firmly in the soil
Nurtured with a love I think so rare
Given room to breathe, given time to see
It's now so clear to me
You were there, you were there


When I was just a flower
afraid out in the forest
Hiding from the shadows all alone
I knew you'd be along,
my faith in you was strong
Like our favourite song
To lead me home, you led me home


And with each changing season
I grow a little stronger
Rising up to touch the open sky
And if I gave you a reason
Not to hold me any longer
You gave me a thousand reasons why



You are my steady oak
standing tall and strong
Protecting me with everything you have
And I know deep inside I would not have survived
Without you by my side



I love this song! I heard it on Playlist today and it reminded me of an anniversary song that would fit me and BG perfect! I think she wrote this for her dad but I really think it could apply to anyone who is strong and loves you. Sadly I couldn't relate to this for my dad.

This girl has a beautiful voice and such lovely and inspiring music. I will definitely add her to my Playlist music.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.