Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dutch stitching

Examplars from the Heart design called Tulips for My Love. I found this on Ebay this week.

I am awaiting this pattern. I fell in love with it when I saw this one!

Here's the website for the silks:

http://hand-dyedfibers.com/oscnuked/index.php

You will drool over the Mother-of-Pearl winders and buttons on her site.

the silk thread packet here from Vickie Clayton for this particular design:

http://www.hand-dyedfibers.com/oscnuked/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&manufacturers_id=89&products_id=3317


The price for her overdyed silks are very, very reasonable.
I can't wait to see the pattern to find out where in the world that beautiful tulip frame can be located!

She also has beautiful pins and oh, so many stocking stuffers.............(taking a deep breath)

Anybody want to join me in mid December?
Methinks this to be the one to take on our Chicago trip.

2 comments:

  1. Love the chart! and Vikki's silks! :o) You'll have that one whipped out in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.