Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dutch stitching

Examplars from the Heart design called Tulips for My Love. I found this on Ebay this week.

I am awaiting this pattern. I fell in love with it when I saw this one!

Here's the website for the silks:

http://hand-dyedfibers.com/oscnuked/index.php

You will drool over the Mother-of-Pearl winders and buttons on her site.

the silk thread packet here from Vickie Clayton for this particular design:

http://www.hand-dyedfibers.com/oscnuked/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&manufacturers_id=89&products_id=3317


The price for her overdyed silks are very, very reasonable.
I can't wait to see the pattern to find out where in the world that beautiful tulip frame can be located!

She also has beautiful pins and oh, so many stocking stuffers.............(taking a deep breath)

Anybody want to join me in mid December?
Methinks this to be the one to take on our Chicago trip.

2 comments:

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer