Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Monster Mash Movie starring my friends' family

http://www.monstermashup.com/be93a9

For a rolling in the floor laugh, please, click this link above. I put my own family pics in it and I can't get it to transfer but you can have fun with it by putting your friends or family in it.....
A Monster Mash movie LOL
The one that plays is a friend of mines. I will work harder tomorrow night getting ours in it. I can download to Realplayer and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

2 comments:

  1. This so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my Little Monsters here: http://www.monstermashup.com/5458a7
    Once again, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.