Saturday, May 15, 2010

Found the fat quarter and will make into a pillow


Found this fat quarter at a local quilt store thrown into a 1.25 bin and immediately my mind went to working on what to do with it. The middle part is folded but has a trim in between. I think I'm going to make this a long pillow with some interesting buttons for the bedroom I'm working on or put it on my front porch wicker swing. I'm sure Thomas would love a new pillow to lay his head on during his afternoon naps.
I just loved it's folk-artsy flare. 
Each of the scenes are different but flow well together.



ok, I must get off the computer now and get busy!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer