Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Nest Feathers Shoppe housekeeping notes



Thank you for your participation in the Memorial Day sale at the Nest Feathers Shoppe. This week has been quite crazy with the lightening striking our house and so one batch of orders went out early in the week and the other batch will go tomorrow, priority mail.  I so appreciate your kindness and hope to add a few more things here today including more fabric choices, and a simple bracelet I designed. My mind is never at rest much anymore, always thinking of something to keep busy.

Just a reminder that two very pretty patriotic samplers are in a give-a-way on this blog. See the side bar for details. I can't wait to see who will get these and what a better time than now to stitch them up?
Just click  HERE

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer