Sunday, June 6, 2010

Added many items in the Shoppe

Take a browse on this Sunday afternoon and see if anything peaks your Summer stitching interests.
I have added ribbons, new scissors,  patterns, both new and used, a beautiful wooden box filled with sterling silver charms, linen and floss. Also I desiged a ceramic bracelet that I love so much for the summer!
Email me at jennifer.dalenberg@yahoo.com if you would like to order.

Thank you again for your comments and kind thoughts. I hope you are having a great weekend filled with Summer blessings!

Hubbie has been weed-eating for 2 days in our neck of the woods and I have been busy reading and rambling through my stash with new finds. Miss Abbie is begging me now for a play with her toys. Her fave nowadays is the one Parsley sent her. She loves it! I think she buried her other toys all about the house. LOL

If you haven't added yourself to The Nest Feathers Shop as a follower, I would encourage you to if you would like to see in Google Reader what I add intermittently throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer