Sunday, June 6, 2010

Added many items in the Shoppe

Take a browse on this Sunday afternoon and see if anything peaks your Summer stitching interests.
I have added ribbons, new scissors,  patterns, both new and used, a beautiful wooden box filled with sterling silver charms, linen and floss. Also I desiged a ceramic bracelet that I love so much for the summer!
Email me at jennifer.dalenberg@yahoo.com if you would like to order.

Thank you again for your comments and kind thoughts. I hope you are having a great weekend filled with Summer blessings!

Hubbie has been weed-eating for 2 days in our neck of the woods and I have been busy reading and rambling through my stash with new finds. Miss Abbie is begging me now for a play with her toys. Her fave nowadays is the one Parsley sent her. She loves it! I think she buried her other toys all about the house. LOL

If you haven't added yourself to The Nest Feathers Shop as a follower, I would encourage you to if you would like to see in Google Reader what I add intermittently throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.