Saturday, May 29, 2010

Feathers in the Nest Volume 4 book


Another volume of Feathers in the Nest published by Sharedbooks.

It's been quite some time, I think, last August when I published the first volume.
Of course, these are not sold but just kept for cherished writings for personal use. They are a bit costly if you blog with alot of pictures and there is limit to so many pictures per publication. So, I went back from March 1 until this week for this volume. When I save enough money for the one before I will publish it.
I am really impressed by the quality of the paper and picture clarity, organization, etc of it and pleased with this second one just as much. The front of the book, I picked out a picture I took in a town in South Ga. (can't remember the name) and had hubbie pull over so I could see it. Very unusual to me.













click on this link above if you want to publish your blog for personal memories!
It's a great way to capture your thoughts for years to come.

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this is beyond cool! I'd never heard of doing this before--how great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And a wonderfully written dedication too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! What a wonderful idea! That's such a neat way to remember your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.