Thursday, August 6, 2009

My day......

My day,

  • a stitchy lunch with Jonah the whale pattern.........got to the whale part, thank goodness! Color!
  • heat, I mean, real heat of summer, depicted especially as I was rummaging through a thrift shop with no air conditioning at 5 pm today........Wow! It' hot! My feet are swollen.
  • searching through thrift store for jute rope and saw lots of silver and old pictures, and old linens. Wondered what the family was like who shared these old placemats. The kitchen table used to be the social gathering..... use to be
  • cows lounging in a pasture in green, green grass
  • Ren eating bagels with honey nut cream cheese topping.
  • my husband going blueberry pickin' with his basket. Does this mean he wants cobblers? You betcha!
  • Pizza Hut
  • cool air conditioning.....
  • riding with "low fuel" on the car for longer than is comfortable!
  • chatty friends
  • rummaging through old books
  • antihistamines
  • no cooking.......too hot
  • making Christmas plans
  • yellow butterflies
  • woo-hoo.......planning another week off
  • gleaning through all my patterns in the mail!!!
  • new scissors from The Sampler Girl
  • weeds in the front yard
  • roses
  • the hazy mountains
  • the smell of fresh cut grass
  • summer dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer