Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday morning, the best

Sunday mornings are the best when I remembered the night before to make lunch in the slow cooker. This is a wee one. I love it just for the two of us, it's a perfect size. Problem is this........I slept late.....really late and so we will have pork chop stew instead.
I put in 3 really thick boneless pork chops and 1 whole sweet Vidalia onion, large size, some Lawreys seasoning salt and coarse black pepper.

And my coffee is ready now.........I think I will make it to the perculator!




And my final thoughts while I sip my coffee is........is Brandon safe right now? Is he terribly hot? Is he drinking enough water? Will he be ok today? and finally, Brandon, I love you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you inspire me :) I am now craving porkchops LOL. You use a percolator? Now that is cool. Enjoy your morning cup :)

    Praying for Brandon, and for all the intentions that you hold in your heart, friend.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I use a perculator. I started using one of those about 3 years ago and love it. It really is very quick and the coffee tastes better to me. I got mine at Walmart for about 35 bucks.
    That design above my perc is from The Sampler Girl's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info., I love the sampler, LOL but got so side tracked by your percolator.....short attention span :) hmmm I am intrigued, now I am off to see her blog....thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, Karyn, look back in her blog a long while back because this was one of her freebies a long while back. Sometimes the freebies are still on the blog but for the most part I think she puts 1 a month on her blog. She's having a good sale too, by the way!
    Yes, leftover Key Lime pie and 3 cups of coffee for breakfast! I know thats not healthy, but.....sometimes its just fun to eat leftover pie in the morning.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy Propel packs to send to the soldiers to flavor their water! I just cannot imagine....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.