Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Fresh New Start

My pics last night and today are so much clearer. I love the camera. I borrowed the Body Guards's Evidence camera which is pretty darn good for snapping pictures of threads and linen too.........LOL

Ok, ok, I will give it back tomorrow.........LOL Hint: Santa please bring me a camera this year, I have been a good girl, I just know it........

I've gathered my notions and threads that will go on this new piece by The Sampler Girl. It's the Ohio Posey Pinkeep Exclusive. I love the colors. The little shell crosses on the left are not on the pattern but I plan to add 3 of these on the pinkeep. The fabric in a roll on the right is a fat quarter from the Dahlonega Quilt shop called The Common Thread. Fabric is 35 ct Wichelt linen. I found these yesterday, unintentially, but they are made of little shells and in soft colors. Love them.
Paisley fabric from the quilt shop for the backing.






I hope you find a "token of sweetness" in your day today too~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. My heart is pounding in anticipation of your starting this gorgeous project! I bet this is the most pleasant picture that Body Guard's camera has shot, and I do agree that Santa baby needs to come down that chimney with a new camera for you.

    I can't wait to see the progress pics :)

    Have a glorious, stichin' filled day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finish and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your sweet new project! Love your hornbook finish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your new project in the works. The fabric you picked out for the backing is perfect. And I missed your post on your hornbook! Your finishing is perfect and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great! Glad I found your blog. I'm adding it to my blog roll. BTW, love the music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, Lorraine! And thanks to all for the compliments on the hornbook. I really appreciate all your comments and thoughts!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.