Saturday, July 31, 2010

Starting and revising the Abigail sampler tonight


Putting needle to fabric with different variations of Crescent Color and Weeks threads on this 32 ct Bo Peep pink linen. Started this tonight after a long day of running errands and shopping. So far, I'm pleased with it. I've already changed a few minor things as I stitched and there will be another row of something between her name and the second line. This is really alot of fun!
Calling it a day though as I'm tired and ready for some shut-eye.

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' this! Are you going to be adding your own line of patterns to your shop??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I plan to design some in the future. This one is called The Dog Days of Summer. I'm even this morning making revisions and putting in more borders and it's going well. I'm slower than most though as I work full time too but I hope to get this going by January 1.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer