Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dabbling in little projects this weekend


I had plans to start a big project and then it dawned on me a couple of little May projects I wanted to stitch.
So, I pulled some colors for this May Day one from Betty's blog as it's a freebie and I had an itching to use silk floss. The fabric is a remnant of 30 ct Creek Bed Brown.
My basket is empty for the Spring so I started this one watching the move Pretty Woman for the 25th time. I love that movie. It has a good happy ending.


And I've had this one for a while and now is the time for thinking of Mother's Day. I plan to stitch this for my mother. She has 3 cats so it's very fitting. I think she would like it.
So, another small.

This goes to show that my mind changes quite rapidly and I go with the flow on stitching. What I feel inspired at the moment to do.

I have another one Litttle House Needleworks, Always and Forever that I have to finish. It's a monochromatic piece that is flowing well. I actually have it tucked into my car for lunch stitching if I have the time.

All in all, much to busy me. I can't believe it's almost May.

I definitely have the fabs to back these as well, buttons included and I can't wait to finish them.

Well, best get to bed and ready myself for a Monday. This weekend was a stressful one with my stomach issues but it's getting much better and I'm getting back on track.

Thanks for all the comments. I do so love them!

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I would love to own both of these, myself! What a luxurious idea--stitching them in linen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choice in projects! Can't wait to see the finished items. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.