Saturday, January 23, 2021

Re-Post of Valentine Freebie Sampler--Love is All We Need

 



It's that time of year again to stitch up some Valentine samplers. This is a re-post from 2014 when I designed it. Sometimes people are having trouble finding some old samplers I listed for free. Some were taken off the blog temporarily. But this one........... I never stitched myself! Shame on me, right?

I would love to know if you stitched it, what colors you used, fabric, etc!

Well, Abbie is snuggled in bed for the night and I'm finishing up some reading. I thought I would share this again in time to stitch for Valentine's. I hope this post finds you and your loved ones happy and healthy most of all! 

We certainly as a world have gone through so much with the pandemic. Thought I would spread some love to you!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer