Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just a few stitches before a long nap

Just woke up from a 4 hour nap after supper on the couch. The day was tiresome, hot, and grocery day. I think I had put off going on a big grocery trip for way too long and I was very hungry after work....lesson...never go to the grocery store hungry and the pantry is low. ;)


Threw a few stitches in since last update because I was working on designing another one called The Dutch Onion Sampler. More on that one later. I think my eyes were twitching  today from working on that yesterday alot. But, I really am enjoying dabbling in design and hope to do more when time allows.

I love this 32 ct Belfast in Bo Peep Pink. It's soooo subtle of a light shade of pink and fits her perfectly.
I hope to get alot more done on this by tomorrow night.
The green overdyed thread I'm using is Celadon which has anything from a seaweed green to tan brown in it, very complimentary. I will be adding the year boxed with this color.
Well, better try to get a few Z's again before another busy work day...........
Hope your day is going well.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHLLMOST   Friday!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.