Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Summer Scents



Sunday morning.

Enjoying the scent of Orange Creamsicle through a tart warmer. I remember the "ice cream man" as he strolled though the neighborhood when I was growing up. His tinkly music van,  full of ice cream treats was a sure sign of Summer.

These are GREAT!  I like this much better than candles to infuse the house with great aroma.
I have another smaller and taller tart tin warmer and used Fresh Country Cotton in it and it's heavenly to put in the bedroom. I purchased my tart warmers from a local Primitive store and haven't regretted the purchase one bit! The little bulb in the bottom is changeable and I honestly haven't had to change one bulb in my old one yet, so they last a long time. The top part is a tin plate that is removable and the tarts will last 2-3 times. Then when hardened, you can just pop them out as they are solid again and pop 2 more fresh ones on it and enjoy.

I'm enjoying a pot of decaf tea. I went ahead and made a big teapot full as I will enjoy throughout the day without the jitters of caffeine.

I think I've caught up from my last week's loss of sleep this weekend and finally felt rested this morning when I woke.  

Enjoy your Stitchy, Summery Sunday!
There's No Place Like Home.


3 comments:

  1. The ice cream truck still goes by where I live. It would definitely be a lot healthier to just enjoy the scents though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your posting. Summer is glorious. I try not to complain about the heat because I know that soon I will be freezing in a Chicago winter. Winters here are long. I enjoy the autumn though. Please take a look at my blog rosetintedenchantments1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I'm sold. Where do I get one of these 'tart warmers'?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.