Saturday, May 8, 2010

Feeding the soul


Started a freebie that was put in an order from Tanya, The Sampler Girl
It's a quote from a Jane Austen letter.
I'm using some fabric I had from Vickie Clayton HDF and Crescent Colors Blueberry

I won't tell you what it says yet. Just stay tuned for progress!



Listening to this inspirational CD by Randy Travis and lots of acoustic guitar--Three Wooden Crosses


feeding my soul with music


and feeding this soul


This is the position when she is begging for a treat with her eyes.
She likes feeding her tummy, especially with dried sweet potatoe dog treats.

Of course she will like any other other ones instantly if Ren gets another one. She has a little rivalry going on. LOL


She's getting a bath today!

But first, I'm heading to several places around running errands and getting some things done I have to do.
There are never enough hours in a day, for sure.

Hope your Saturday is fun too.

3 comments:

  1. have a great Saturday kiddo...I can't wait to see what the wip says.

    Hugs and kisses
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful start! Good luck getting all those errands done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite lines from Jane Austen! I remember the first time I read it, it took my breath away. But, I won't spill the beans and ruin the surprise.

    Sorry I missed this freebie, may have to e-mail Tanya using the same quote asking if it is too late to get this chart ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer