Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fabric sorting and stashing

The kitchen island is clean now. All my collected fabrics are in a pile to be created into something, I don't know what. But I wish I could sew well because they would make great projects. Mainly I use them for backing material.


I snuck this pic in of my Irish candy, Chocolate kisses with creme menth in them.
Well, I got this old wide lace for a wreath to make for Spring. Got it at a thrift store.


These fabrics are eye candy to me.






Maybe something for the dogs......


my favorite tuilip fab.

This old wool plaid is large and 2 yards for 1.00, couldn't resist.
A summery fab



Found this at a quilt shop, would make pretty little pillows or hanging, there are 3 parts to it.





Called Angel houses.




with a matching fatquarter.



2 Jane Austen fabs I love and the blue in the pick looks navey but it's bright blue.
Another Jane Austen one, true to color.


A mini stack of frames for future projects.

yep, it's 1am and I'm up going through fabrics. I love fabric. I just have to develop better sewing skills to make cutsie little things with them.

A definite stash enhancement.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric. I too wish I could sew better. Hope Ren enjoys his sleep on the washcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all fabrics, specially tulips and Angel houses .
    I love chocolate with cream menth, ¡irresistibles!
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Jane Austen one is so pretty!!!
    I love it. :)
    Nice treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've got some pretty fabrics there! I really like Angel Houses - I've never heard that before. What a darling pillow it would make - I can picture it sitting on a bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fabrics Jennifer! Definite eye candy. There are so many tutorials on the internet I'm sure that you won't have trouble making anything! All that fabric has a lot of potential. And practice makes perfect, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the fabbys! I found out that I have a pretty fair collection too, when I decided to sort them by season (or at least separate Christmas from the rest)... Thanks for the enabling!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.