Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Baby

Here's Santa, Baby with his reindeer. Right now, he's out shopping and I'm wondering what in the world is he up to? Oh, Christmas secrets!
He sent me his wish list which includes tools and such. But, I haven't told him I wanted anything specific so.........I'm wondering what will he surprise me with this year? Time will tell. Remember, Santa is checking those lists and checking them twice to see whose been naughty or nice!
I wonder if I will get 2 lumps of coal this year? Hmmmmmm............

3 comments:

  1. you have to gorgeous black labs, we had a black lab Maxine, who we had to put to sleep due to knee problems.

    We now have a lemon beagle called Molly, that we got from the pound. I am posting photos of her again tomorrow (Monday)

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you have been somewhat good this year. So maybe you will get a little something more than coal! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gill!. So sorry to hear about your lab Maxine. I know that had to be very hard.
    Molly is such a cute name!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer