Monday, September 14, 2009

Scarlett said it best........


Scarlett said it best...........


War! War! War! If I hear one more word about war I'll run in the house and slam the door!


I can shoot straight, if I don't have to shoot too far.


Marriage? Fun? Fun for men you mean.


If you go ... where shall I go? What shall I do?


Sir, you are no gentleman.


As God is my witness, I will never be hungry again!


"Fiddle dee dee"


"I won't think about it now, I'll think about it tomorrow, when I can stand it"


"After all ... tomorrow's another day"



Don't you just love it? I love Gone With the Wind. What's even funnier is that I have actually caught myself saying these things before!


I get the best ideas when commuting to and from work. It's just blank time to think......and too much sometimes.

This morning, as I was heading out, I started to think about Halloween parties. Adult Halloween parties. It's getting close to that time of year and we just might go this year.

One year we planned to go and BG and I were going as Scarlett and Rhett Butler! But something came up so we couldn't go. I was so dissappointed. I had my little white fluffy dress borrowed from someone with green ribbons.


So on my drive to work I thought, hmmmmmm.............that would be cool. But, I would have to color BG's hair.....the mustache black (temporary color). But Rhett would have very little hair. LOL What a random thought today on the way to work. I think it would be fun.

A white lacey umbrella would make the outfit, don't ya think?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Gone With the Wind. My family runs away shrieking if they see it on. It's a long show!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer