Sunday, September 13, 2009

My bedtime prayer


I got a chance to meet some more military moms today. You could cut a knife through the pain in the air. I found this prayer on the Internet tonight which says alot to me.


Mom Be Bold


by Roger J. Robicheau


Dedicated to Moms of our military...

I may clutch a picture of my child
Go in that room of memories wild

Thoughts come with me wherever I go
Prayers often lead my way, you know

My young one has left to be so brave
The hero of my heart, gone to save

At times I want to reach out and hold
But I know the answer, Mom be bold

The love of my child is part of me
So strong and good, it will always be

Nurtured in life with a caring heart
This child to me is a work of art

Dear God you know how my love is true
I’ve prayed for my soldier, more I’ll do

And to mothers who live their life as I
We’ll grow in support, our flag raised high

Together we’ll get through each new day

Becoming great friends, God Bless our way


©2002 Roger J. Robicheau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.