Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Ramblings


The day is Monday and the body is tired! LOL

A long day, indeed. I did get some stitching done during lunch today and after work an hour or two. I don't know if you can relate but I'm getting all giddy about where I'm going to put my next sampler I'm working on. Tonight, I picked the perfect spot in our house. Somehow, you just know when it's right! :) I'm visualizing it completed and hanging in that perfect spot!

Ren had IHOP leftovers tonight, scrambled eggs and pancakes. This was dinner. I just love IHOP! It's comfort food to me.
He's a bit spoiled. We just about need to get him a helmet (just joking, honestly) as he can't see and after dinner gets enough energy to sound like a pinball machine around the kitchen and in the cabinets. Bless his bones!

The question I'm thinking about tonight is........why am I such a nightowl? I have always been that way but seems to be getting worse every year. Heck, by the time I'm 60 I probably will just stay up all night! LOL
Oh, I envy all my friends who say they go to sleep by 9p!
Well, back to my project a little before bed............
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. OK it's true, if it doesn't say CRAFTSMAN on it and I can't use it to fix something then I do give it funny looks. But I do enjoy when she finishes a project, because to me it's like she painting a picture one dot at a time and I know she works so hard to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.