Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Ducks in a Row


Well last evening and tonight after work I finished up the Spring Rain sampler from The Sampler Girl. The pattern is a freebie on her blog At the Honeysuckle Tree. http://atthehoneysuckletree.blogspot.com/
I still have to iron it and tomorrow I am going to age it a bit with coffee and see how that goes. I haven't decided if I will frame it or make a hanging pillow with it.

Getting pretty sleepy right now, so I will have to complete tomorrow night. Tomorrow at lunch I will take to work the Be Still sampler and finish it as well. I have taken a break from large samplers and rotated in some smaller finishes. The Spring Rain sampler reminds me of the ducks by the Chattahoochee River. We sometimes go their and feed the ducks a can of corn and they LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer