Monday, February 9, 2009

Let's Look at the Love Week---Monday


ok, well, it's getting here........February 14th, Saturday this year. I hope you all are going to have a good weekend with your honeys!

So, I thought each day, I would find a quote about love to celebrate this week. Today is:


"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without. "Unknown author


I'll have to think on that one today! ;)

But it is true. If you think about it, we all attract our opposite. I know that's strange but it's true..........even predictable biologically. It drives each other crazy but I guess if you think about it long enough it makes sense.........just think how boring it would be to live with someone exactly like you!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer