Monday, February 9, 2009

Let's Look at the Love Week---Monday


ok, well, it's getting here........February 14th, Saturday this year. I hope you all are going to have a good weekend with your honeys!

So, I thought each day, I would find a quote about love to celebrate this week. Today is:


"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without. "Unknown author


I'll have to think on that one today! ;)

But it is true. If you think about it, we all attract our opposite. I know that's strange but it's true..........even predictable biologically. It drives each other crazy but I guess if you think about it long enough it makes sense.........just think how boring it would be to live with someone exactly like you!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.