Monday, August 16, 2010

Freebie for you to stitch


Today I worked on several designing pieces but this one I had to share now. I haven't models for any yet...well, almost one. The book The Velveteen Rabbit is one of my favorite childhood books and it was published in 1922 by Marjorie Williams. Her principles are so applicable to adults as well as children.

Colors used are
DMC 223,224, and 225 for the pinks
 and DMC 433 for medium brown.
Hope you enjoy it. I plan to stitch into a pillowkeep with some coffee staining afterwards.
If you share please give me credit for the design, Feathers in the Nest. Thanks,
Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet thank-you for the free pattern.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Thank you
    so much for the free pattern,
    dear Jennifer.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet little piece. Your designing is really coming along. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you it's a lovely piece and I will stitch it for my g/friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this pattern as it was credited to you from another blog - I love it - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer