Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Needlework 4 system arrived today!!!!!

I'm so excited to show you what the UPS man brought today!!!  My Needlework 4 system came and I'm elated with joy!!! I am truly blessed as I have been looking at one of these for about 3 years now and decided to take the splurge.

Body guard put it together. It is travel friendly as it's stand folds and things swivel much easier than my former stand.


The pattern holder is going to be nice too.


You could choose your own either the scroll frame holder or Q snap holder and I got the Q snap one.
It holds Qsnap frames from 8-17 inches and easily adapts. There is no pulling or tugging now to reverse the Q snaps and this will definitley be shoulder and arm friendly!

I really didn't mean to cut BG's head out of the pic but it just happened that way!  I do so appreciate his technical support!!!!
He put it together in a snap.

Time for another cup of Joe to celebrate!!!

Jennifer

13 comments:

  1. Congrat! I know you are thrilled to have this! You'll have to ask BG to get a snap of you in action to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new arrival! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that it arrived!!!! Definitely get BG to snap of picture of you stitching on it! I hope you just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing it in action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great stand. Let us know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whee; how great, Jennifer! :D :D :D

    Definitely take a pic with a project on it! I'd LOVE to have one of these for working on Quaker Diamonds! :D

    I wonder if they make an attachment which works with Rolaframes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!
    Can't wait to see what you can make on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am envious of your new toy! Let us know how you like it :^) Maybe you can show us a pic with your Q-snap frame in it??

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice! You'll really crank out the finishes now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer, congrats! Enjoy your new stand:) You've some nice links, off to check them out...

    Sweet Stitchin...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Now, that is one amazing tool! I never seen such a thing as that...she's perty :) You are so lucky, and it sounds like you have waited so long for it....Congratulations!
    I still think BG looks fine :) I do like the pics where his head is included, but still a handsome man...giggles.
    I want a pic of the new system in use, I am in awe of it ...enjoy it Miss Peaches :)

    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to hear you've finally got your dream stitching stand - look forward to hearing what you think of it in action. I have to admit I've become addicted to my stand and can't stitch without it now (either the floor or lap version)!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer