Sunday, December 27, 2009

Progress on Northanger Abbey

The beginning of Northanger Abbey by The Sampler Girl



To the border and cutting the corners. I love the border of this piece.


Our Abbie resting last night in her bed with one of her new peppermint blankets at the end of my stitching chair. She's getting a little spoiled methinks.


Our Abbie this morning says "I'm fixing to go on my first trip away from home. I prefer reclining in my mommie's jammies so it may take her awhile to pack. I love attention and warm laps! I even picked out a toy the color of mommie's floss but she still stitched away. Oh well, see ya when we get back!"

4 comments:

  1. Well, you're off to a great start. I don't know about you, but I love this time of year just because I seem to get more stitching done. Abbie is just the most sweetest thing. I wish that my family would like a smaller dog - I would definitely love one just like Abbie. Have a great trip!!

    BTW, how do you like your scroll frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just discovered your blog, but I look forward to seeing your progress on Northanger Abbey.

    Abbie is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great start on Northanger Abbey.
    And Abbie is adorable - and I don't think she is the least bit spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I love the color. Can't wait to see more.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer