Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Walking Again

We started our little walking program again......nothing formal......just our usual walk after supper. We walk about 2 miles.......and that's 2 mountain miles. I never understood the total difference until I moved to the mountains. The last few nights have been really nice at about 70 degrees and sunny. Trying to keep the circulation going. When I lived in south Georgia, I walked more in distance but I think here walking up and down the hills is probably a little more aerobic. I try to encourage regular exercise at work with patients as the benefits are probably more than any medication treatment in women's health.
I'm pretty sore from physical therapy again but I think overall its helping.

Went to Walmart at lunch today while I was in Dahlonega and they have stopped selling DMC floss. I just needed one particular color. However, while I was in there, I perused around and a quilt caught my eye.........again. It has the colonial blues and dark reds/ golds and I couldn't resist today to put on the sofa. While their quilts are not particularly high-end, this one is a Better Homes and Garden brand and it's really very pretty! I also picked up a Country Sampler magazine which I can look though over and over for ideas. I'm feeling a little of the nesting mode again.
Off to rest my bones now............LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.