Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Nest Feathers Shoppe News

http://thenestfeathersshop.blogspot.com/

Click here for updates on the shoppe. We are beginning vacation time and the shoppe will be closed from Sept 8th-19th. Thereafter, more items, including patterns will be added for your enjoyment as time allows to stitch models. I have many designs in my folder ready to tweak here and there. The real test is when needle and thread meet! ;)

I will still blog as time allows, only the shoppe is closed during this time.

So pop over to the Shoppe, become a follower, and keep it on your reading list as I will be adding unique findings from time to time that just may finish that special project!


So, more burning the midnight oil tonight sorting threads and organizing for model projects. Hope your weekend is going as beautiful as mine!
Till later,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer