Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 2022


 Where did this past year go? I haven't blogged in so long. Between knitting and cross stitching, I've added a few works in progress this past few weeks. Pictures forthcoming. I'm so glad Spring is here! The winter was not a particularly cold one this year in the North Georgia mountains, but we had just enough cold weather to ready us for Spring. I hope this post finds you healthy and happy amongst so much sadness in our world today. Stitching and knitting are my reprieves from sad news about wars and disease in our world.

At the homestead now, we are turning our attention to prepping some. I have found watching You Tube channels for information about prepping to be so very helpful. I'm learning alot. I will share some of those prepping channels with you in future posts.

Are you cooking corn beef and cabbage today? What did you wear green?

Miss Abbie is cuddling next to me while I write to you this morning! She is still our little lump of sugar and the sweetest companion I ever had. She will be 13 years old this coming October. Here's a funny picture I got of her recently.



and here is goodbye to Winter 2022~~~~~~~~



Your friend,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer