Saturday, September 4, 2010

To all Birthday Friends



Birthday Wishes

designed by Feathers in the Nest

copyright 2010

So many birthdays this month of friends I know. I want to thank each and every one of you for all the birthday wishes. So, this morning I made a freebie for you to share with your birthday friend or family member any time of year! I used Gentle Art thread Morning Glory as it is a beautiful blue color, and stitched on 32 count Antique white linen.
Suggestions are stitching over one for gift tags, or over 2, framed or for a pinkeep. Could also be stitched as a pinkeep to bring out for the place setting of that birthday family member.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jennifer

    Thank you so much for your kindness in designing and sharing this very lovely (how British is that!) chart. I will use it loads I'm sure.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx
    American by birth and mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry Jennifer , I congratulate you a bit late but Happy Birthday! and thanks for the freebie.

    Would you like to participate in my drawing?
    I wish you a happy holidays.
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer I didn't realize you had a birthday so a very late Happy Birthday to you!! I love what you stitched in your header and your little dog is ever so sweet and cute!! Debby

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.