Friday, April 29, 2011

Congratulations to Kate and Will---a design especially for their perfect day!



A Princess Moment

designer, Jennifer A Dalenberg
Feathers in the Nest
copyright 2011

In the wee hours of the morning before press coverage starts, I'm about to get some shut-eye but wanted you to wake up to a freebie in case you would like to commemerate the historic event.
Please give credit to Feathers in the Nest as it is copyrighted.
I will be on a commute to work tomorrow but will be sure to catch the many re-runs over the weekend!

This will be available only through the weekend.

The colors I chose are:

Crescent color cotton--Rosey Glow-very light pinkish rose
Cresent Colors cotton--Chili Pepper, for bright red
Weeks Dye Works--Celedon--green
Weeks Dye Works--Navy-- the darkest of blue
Crescent color cotton--Garden Trellis for the silver on engagement ring and key
Crescent Color Cotton--Deep Blue Sea--the lighter muted blue
Gentle Art- Gold Leaf---all gold color

I am stitching on Antique White linen and the colors look gorgeous against the antique white.

I have started stitching and will post pics of progress as I go this weekend if all goes well. I have finished row one. This is a band sampler with British colors and the emphasis of the sweet moment of becoming a princess!

It's loaded in my Needlepoint 4 system frame now awaiting a fun weekend to watch and rewatch the sweet ceremony  and stitch my heart out.

Remember to grab a copy this weekend for free in celebration.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! It's the prettiest commemorative cross stitch pattern I've seen! Thank you SO much for sharing this. I will definitely be stitching it up.

    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer, What a touching gesture. I'm sure all we stitchers here in the UK appreciate your very kind gesture in designing this keepsake. Blessings to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the creativity to design. Your design is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jennifer, this is one of the nicest royal wedding designs I have seen!
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, it is a lovely memorial for a wonderful occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I love this pattern! I'll start it as soon as I find the fabric and threads!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful design and what a princess she turned out to be. The simple unstated elegance of her was truly gorgeous. A future Queen undoubtedly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank-you so much for this beautiful design. I have been watching the wedding all morning. It was truely a beautiful day, with an absolutely beautiful princess. Looking forward to the reruns and now some beautiful stitching. I am off to find fabric and threads......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Jennifer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is lovely! Your patterns are beautiful. Keep it up :)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.