Saturday, March 19, 2011

Needleprint freebie

I finally got time this morning to find the freebie on the Needleprint blog to download. It's actually in the wrong place. The sampler pic is in the tiltviewer page 1, but the actual pattern for download is on page 2 of the tiltviewer and the second from the end, it says "Cushion by Steve". This is where you can download the correct pattern. It looks like circles of motifs of gold and green and when you flip it ( the wrong one but the right pattern for the other one), it says Cushion by Steve. The pattern I'm talking about is pictured on tiltviewer page 1, first column down next to the last and it has many brown borders and beautiful colors, Token of Love in the middle. Hope this helps. The correct pattern is 14 pages.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh Thanks, Peaches!
    XOXOXO
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks have found it now and have it downloaded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely do this as a sal, might be slow going but would love to join in, when are you hoping to start this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found it and I love it! I am up for a SAL. I have some fabric in my stash that will work and I will pick up the floss colours I am missing tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer