Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another bit of information on a Christmas finish in 2007

Hope you are doing well. I've been sleeping or working since Thursday as I had an allergic reaction again, to the dye they put in my eyes. Yesterday I took a total of 8 Benadryl and tried to work through it as well so I slept for 12 hours when I got home.
This morning is a little better, not as swollen but still itchy very much.

Before I take more antihistamines, I am trying to respond to some questions. I realized when I put the series of Christmas finish pics from around the house that I should have given more information on title, designer, etc. I do apologize. I'll start with this one.

Several questions on this one in particular I finished in 2007.


The skating couple in the back there.



This is a better close up pic. 

Mill Hill--designer

Skating Pond

This is Mill Hill, Christmas series 2007. They come in kits with the beads (many many beads) and thread and the antique brown perferated paper. This was the only piece I have done on perferated paper and with so many beads but in the right light the beads are so beautiful.

This series still can be found at your local needlework shop. If you order online, this is one source that has it HERE

The frame has to be ordered separately and the charm on it I attached that came with the kit.

I love the whole series, as well as the 2008 ones too. They have apothecary shops, churches, toy shops, etc. Very pretty when placed near a Christmas Village.

Till later,
Jennifer


5 comments:

  1. I love those Mill Hill Kits..have done many and have one Christmas one to do....and yes, many many beeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas finishes and display is beautiful.

    I hope your eye is feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! Thank you for showing us your beautiful work! I am always amazed at how fast you stitch and actually finish items! I'm very slow. Take care, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer