Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday is not thrifty nor is it during the day....

Music has come a long way..........



Yep, I'm IPHONE crazy now, in the honeymoon phase of playing with the IPOD part. I also have used the calender to assist with all the crazy changes in site change in the next month so I want show up in the wrong place at the wrong time. I added the apps for Facebook and Twitter and played with that. Played 350 songs over 5 hours and reminensced, cried at some and just felt better.

 I believe music is the direct hot sync to your soul....or it is mine. I LOVE MUSIC!

Can't believe I took this long to learn I tunes and IPOD ing. I want to take it to work and play songs now.

I stitched a few in the car at lunch for 30 minutes. The weather was beautiful then but about the time I left a huge rainstorm set in and it is raining on our tin roof. Cool enough to make a fire tonight in the fireplace and sit and try to learn all this knew technology.

I feel a twing of guilt for getting such toys but even though not thrifty, they sure are soul soothers and useful for people on the go.

I am very pleased with the Sony docking station from Walmart too. Sounds almost like a Bose. I know I will get every penny of enjoyment out of it while stitching, reading and cooking.

Abbie and me jammed at alot of songs I had in my old laptop I had forgot about through Lime wire. I was surprised it synced to the phone. I guess the funniest was
"My Give a Damn is Busted". That made it a party then.  LOL

Seriously, I paid on Itunes for 2 albums, one is a Violin concerto for 1 hour and it is something else soothing.
Then I picked out some old rock and 1 alternative to add and with the Limewire I have 350 + songs on my phone.

Gosh it will help me not have to load around a calender, papers, adresses, and keep me in touch with all you beautiful people out in Blogland.

Hope your Wed. went well. I think at 2am, I should hit the sack.

Lately I am having these continuing dreams of zooming around the globe....really strange. No telling what tonight will bring.

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I find music soothing, uplifting, relaxing and invigorating- althuogh not all at the same time!

    I love putting on some music and just pottering around...

    One of the 'international' regularly-occuring dreams I have is that I'm on a train in the US and when the train stops I get off to find the most fantabulous stitchy shop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer. I got brave and posted my Fall Mum project. What do you think???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.